Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘MML’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Apollo House, 6 Bramley Road, Mount Farm, Milton Keynes, MK1 1PT.
Our company registration number is 4274143 in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MML’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
If you are aware that any of the information on this website contains mistakes or is in need of updating, please do notify us email@example.com
Unique solution tailored to your needs
What our customers says
- "Through the mobilisation phase in particular, MML have proved to have an efficient and knowledgeable team who in a short period of time have reviewed our current supply chain and, as a result, provided us with significant savings. It has been beneficial to our team to be able to draw on their substantial experience of both FM and Customer Service. I look forward to a long and fruitful partnership”
Nitin Koria – Celesio UK
- “MML are passionate about delivering a great maintenance service to their clients. They have a competent and broad level of experience within the company which enables invaluable insights into many different areas. I am a strong believer that people make a company and MML employ many of the right type of people”
Rebecca Rhodes – Walgreens Boots Alliance
- “MML have been our managing agent partner since 2004 and have helped us unlock significant commercial value and operational improvements across our maintenance process. Relationships are key and we work closely with the team at MML to continuously improve what we do and how we do it as maintenance becomes a truly integrated part of the wider Property Process”
Deborah Dawson – John Lewis Partnership