We offer a wide range of facilities management services to suit your needs
Understanding what is important to you
- Single point of contact for all of your maintenance needs
- Flexible solutions tailored to your business requirements
- Data analysis to help you manage, control and reduce your spending
- Verification and validation of invoices before payment
- Impartial advice from FM specialists
Your experts, on call
We love what we do and we pride ourselves on having a unique perspective on the facilities management industry. We work in partnership with you, giving impartial advice and real time management so that you can free up your valuable time to focus on other important areas of your business. We’re committed to providing you with a solution tailored to your needs, whilst continuously improving service, quality and financial controls.
Or call to speak with one of our experts…
Our Latest ArticlesRead more articles
City Facilities Management Ltd has confirmed the acquisition of Lesprit Ltd which trades as Maintenance Management Ltd (MML) in the UK and…April 11, 2017
MML continues to build on its 13-year relationship with the John Lewis Partnership having been awarded a three-year extension to its maintenance…January 24, 2017
Read the latest facilities management news, including FM industry and business news, business analysis and event reports. Click the article headings below to read more.
- Aug 13, 2018
The British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) has entered into a two-year deal with specialist business and market development agency, b2b partnerships Ltd (b2b).
- Aug 06, 2018
All procurements will have to explicitly evaluate social value from now on, said the government in June. In a speech to the Reform think tank, the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster David Lidington (pictured), said the government would extend the requirement of the Social Value Act in central government to ensure that all major procurements explicitly evaluate social value, where appropriate, rather than just consider it.
- Aug 06, 2018
The new FM market agreement helps SMEs bid for public sector deals, reports Herpreet Kaur Grewal.
What our customers say
- “MML are passionate about delivering a great maintenance service to their clients. They have a competent and broad level of experience within the company which enables invaluable insights into many different areas. I am a strong believer that people make a company and MML employ many of the right type of people”
Rebecca Rhodes – Walgreens Boots Alliance
- "Through the mobilisation phase in particular, MML have proved to have an efficient and knowledgeable team who in a short period of time have reviewed our current supply chain and, as a result, provided us with significant savings. It has been beneficial to our team to be able to draw on their substantial experience of both FM and Customer Service. I look forward to a long and fruitful partnership”
Nitin Koria – Celesio UK
- “MML have been our managing agent partner since 2004 and have helped us unlock significant commercial value and operational improvements across our maintenance process. Relationships are key and we work closely with the team at MML to continuously improve what we do and how we do it as maintenance becomes a truly integrated part of the wider Property Process”
Deborah Dawson – John Lewis Partnership