We offer a wide range of facilities management services to suit your needs
Understanding what is important to you
- Single point of contact for all of your maintenance needs
- Flexible solutions tailored to your business requirements
- Data analysis to help you manage, control and reduce your spending
- Verification and validation of invoices before payment
- Impartial advice from FM specialists
Your experts, on call
We love what we do and we pride ourselves on having a unique perspective on the facilities management industry. We work in partnership with you, giving impartial advice and real time management so that you can free up your valuable time to focus on other important areas of your business. We’re committed to providing you with a solution tailored to your needs, whilst continuously improving service, quality and financial controls.
Or call to speak with one of our experts…
Our Latest ArticlesRead more articles
MML fun day for BBC’s Children in Need
Lots of fun was had in aid of BBC’s Children in Need at MML, with…November 19, 2015
Are you Fit for Winter?
MML have kicked off their “Fit for Winter” campaign for 2015/16.
Heating, gritting/snow clearance and waste management are among…November 12, 2015
Read the latest facilities management news, including FM industry and business news, business analysis and event reports. Click the article headings below to read more.
- May 20, 2016
The maintenance of parks and waste services risks significant decline by 2020 because of the huge funding pressures on local councils, says a report published by the Association for Public Service Excellence (APSE) and New Policy Institute (NPI).
- May 19, 2016
Over the past month or so several business organisations have called for either a delay in the government's Apprenticeship Levy or have expressed concern about how it will work.
- May 05, 2016
The FM sector has been described as a barometer of the economy. Well, if that's the case, the outlook seems rosy even if optimism is not perhaps quite as high as it was last year.
What our customers say
- “MML are passionate about delivering a great maintenance service to their clients. They have a competent and broad level of experience within the company which enables invaluable insights into many different areas. I am a strong believer that people make a company and MML employ many of the right type of people”
Rebecca Rhodes – Walgreens Boots Alliance
- "Through the mobilisation phase in particular, MML have proved to have an efficient and knowledgeable team who in a short period of time have reviewed our current supply chain and, as a result, provided us with significant savings. It has been beneficial to our team to be able to draw on their substantial experience of both FM and Customer Service. I look forward to a long and fruitful partnership”
Nitin Koria – Celesio UK
- “MML have been our managing agent partner since 2004 and have helped us unlock significant commercial value and operational improvements across our maintenance process. Relationships are key and we work closely with the team at MML to continuously improve what we do and how we do it as maintenance becomes a truly integrated part of the wider Property Process”
Deborah Dawson – John Lewis Partnership