We offer a wide range of facilities management services to suit your needs
Understanding what is important to you
- Single point of contact for all of your maintenance needs
- Flexible solutions tailored to your business requirements
- Data analysis to help you manage, control and reduce your spending
- Verification and validation of invoices before payment
- Impartial advice from FM specialists
Your experts, on call
We love what we do and we pride ourselves on having a unique perspective on the facilities management industry. We work in partnership with you, giving impartial advice and real time management so that you can free up your valuable time to focus on other important areas of your business. We’re committed to providing you with a solution tailored to your needs, whilst continuously improving service, quality and financial controls.
Or call to speak with one of our experts…
Our Latest ArticlesRead more articles
MML will be at the Facilities show at Excel London on 21st, 22nd and 23rd June.
Various representatives from MML will be…June 20, 2016
MML fun day for BBC’s Children in Need
Lots of fun was had in aid of BBC’s Children in Need at MML, with…November 19, 2015
Read the latest facilities management news, including FM industry and business news, business analysis and event reports. Click the article headings below to read more.
- Oct 13, 2016
A Women and Equalities Parliamentary committee inquiry is looking at the extent to which accessibility is taken into account in the design of buildings. This prompted the question is FM doing enough? We asked our Think Tank audience a series of questions about the topic. Here's what our respondents told us.
- Oct 13, 2016
The Department of Education has just concluded its consultation on proposals for the development of new standards for apprenticeships, including in the FM sector.
- Sep 15, 2016
Robotics, automation and artificial intelligence have been. But how much is reality and how much is scaremongering? Here's what our think tank poll respondents say.
What our customers say
- “MML are passionate about delivering a great maintenance service to their clients. They have a competent and broad level of experience within the company which enables invaluable insights into many different areas. I am a strong believer that people make a company and MML employ many of the right type of people”
Rebecca Rhodes – Walgreens Boots Alliance
- "Through the mobilisation phase in particular, MML have proved to have an efficient and knowledgeable team who in a short period of time have reviewed our current supply chain and, as a result, provided us with significant savings. It has been beneficial to our team to be able to draw on their substantial experience of both FM and Customer Service. I look forward to a long and fruitful partnership”
Nitin Koria – Celesio UK
- “MML have been our managing agent partner since 2004 and have helped us unlock significant commercial value and operational improvements across our maintenance process. Relationships are key and we work closely with the team at MML to continuously improve what we do and how we do it as maintenance becomes a truly integrated part of the wider Property Process”
Deborah Dawson – John Lewis Partnership